Sunday, July 19, 2009

Wings & Wheels in Varberg

Wings & Wheels in Varberg is one of the biggest car meetings in Europe. This year was just amazing how many cars there can be in my little town. The cruzing in the evening was one of the best I ever bin drivig.
Here are some pictures from the meeting and from the first WIDE FIVE barbeque party at Fredriks place.
My dad try to get the WIDE FIVE sign up.
Three hot chicks. The one in the middle belongs to Daniel.
Daniel's ride.
Daniel him self and his ride.
A big bumbybear that have escaped from zoo is running around in my garage. It was nice to have you and Camilla down in Varberg Tomas. You are always welcome back.
Line up infront of my house before the cruzing.
Love the hard core WIDE FIVE member.

Johan Dryselius on his Bobster. Johan is an old hard core VW dragracing guy that changed to HD instead.
Lined up outside Fredriks place. This was a cool place to have the barbeque at.
The cruizing was just beside. Hundreds of people stopped and tock pictures and asked qustions about the cars.

Everyone had a good time togeather this evening.

PPR Micke was down from Kungälv and was driving my -59 this day. Thank you for the help with the clutch on my -66 Michael. I alway appreciat when you come and visit us.

Michael Gustafsson had to work early in the morning so he tock us all home in his Samba.

No comments:

Post a Comment