Monday, July 13, 2009

MIB II in Denmark day 1

This weekend took me and some of the guys from WIDE FIVE the cars and visit the MIB II in Öster Hurup in Denmark. This meeting is located just beside the ocean in a very nice area. As always is it a well organized meeting. The Danish clubs know how to do things :)
This year did we even have some luck with the weather compair to last year.
We was 8 cars that took the ferry from Varberg over to Grenå. 6 cars from WIDE FIVE and then it was Niklas Rydh and his family with two cars.
Line up on the ferry.
Niklas Karlsson and Niklas Rydh relaxing on the ferry.
Some more happy guys. From left P-I, Tomas and Michael.
Now are camp WIDE FIVE Sweden ready to party. P-I is very happy how he got the WIDE FIVE sign in place.
Michael samba was the perfect party wagon.
Björn, Zebbe, Tomas and P-I takes the first highball or is it already the second on or maybe the third :D
My Tummeliten (Thumb little) on his opening tour.
WIDE FIVE is waiting for some food. The food at this meeting is just marvellous. Pictures from first night dinner.
Niklas together with some danish guys. This is the last thing we see of Niklas before he takes his long power nap. Very long power nap it was ;)
Tomas and P-I discuss something important.
Now have everyone went down to a place called the "Cave".
Peter and Björn have a good time. Emma is trying to teach Tomas how a cell phone is working. Not easy for an old man :D
Now Tomas is teaching Zebbe how to act infront of girls but Zebbe says he can get anyone in less then 15 minutes.
OK I promisse that I will keep both my hands on the table the hole night and not touch your doughter!

No comments:

Post a Comment