Sunday, May 23, 2010

Tjolöholm

Today did some of us vist the Tjolöholm castle. Me Fredrik and Martin drove up early this morning. Then Joakim also show up with his bus.

I'm in leading position and Fredrik with his red -65 behind.

My VW.
My daughter Emma outside my Tummeliten (Thumb little) caravan.
Emma agin inside my Thumb little.
Me and Robban are good friends.
Martin trying to take some paparazzi picture of me and Robban.
Jocke are just suprised
One part of the show area.
Tjolöholm castle.
Matrin with his one wheel wagon with all the nice stuff. Martin also collect on Bambino cycles.
After a long day was it now time to pack all the stuff and head back home.
Me and Joakims very nice bus. This bus normaly has a Porsche engine in the back.

Now are we on the way back home.

Another year at Tjolöholm. This year was meant to be at Airmeet in Karlshamn but due to my surgery did it not go that way but next year may be.

No comments:

Post a Comment