Thursday, May 14, 2009

WIDE FIVE meeting

Next week the 21st will we have a meeting down at the Thursday meeting in Tvååker. Now in Swedish :D
Nästa vecka den 21:e försöker vi återigen att träffas för en liten resa ner till Tvååker och torsdagsträffen. Förhoppningsvis med bra väder och utan att jag skall råka ut för förhinder.
Vi träffas vi parkeringen vid fästningen för gemensam resa ner vid 17:45 eller för de som inte kan den tiden så ses vi i Tvååker. Efteråt kan vi ta en tur till Sibylla för lite "fast food" eller fika för de som vill.

Vill även påminna om Tjolöholm den 24:e. Om ni är sugna att hänga på så kör jag förbi Statoil i Lassabacka vid 07:30. Ring mig på 070 2167181 om du vill hänga på.

Here are some picture from this evening in Veddige.

Fast drive to Veddige? I don't think so. My 59 must be the slowest one on earth.
Some Swedish black and white cows :D
Davids Type 1 from -65.
Me and Davids VW's.
My youngest doughter guard my VW. Börje's VW from -63.
The suitcase are already packed for the VW meetings.

My -59. I think I must lower it in the front soon :) But I must say it's so good to not have to think where and how to drive all the time. With this hight on the fron beam are there no risk that I will hit anything with it. The extra Marchal front light's are now in place.

Börje to the left, me in the middle and Krister to the right disscus something very impotent would I guess. Krister is the guy behind the thuresday meetings in Tvååker.

My doughter.
Full speed back to Varberg and Sibylla for some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment